#‎AGDoCGotY
American Girl, keep giving us Dolls of Color for Girls of the Year.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

AG Identifications: Leggings

Naomi puts up with the 90s. She thinks they're bitchin'.

If there is one thing AG has been doing a lot of lately, it's leggings. While they did them in the past with some of the 90s stuff, lately they've been slapping them under every skirt they can find. I apparently own more than seven different outfits that have come with a form of stretch knit pseudopants. Gods help us all the day they do a 90s doll. Baby doll dresses and leggings everywhere.

Hey, they can go back into their own catalog. I slay me.

Six sets of leggings. And that's not all there can be!
Now, some people store their outfits precisely by outfit, in zip lock bags on hanger. I don't have time for that. I have a semi-job, don'tcha know. So I tend to store all my clothes in plastic drawers, and then dig them out and mix all the matching. So I forget what's what. Consider this a brief little article: how to tell apart some of the leggings that have been offered from AG.

Well, almost all of them. I don't bother with Bitty Baby/Bitty Twin shit.
In Line Skate short leggings/bike shorts.
In-line Gear: Green thigh length leggings. These are labeled in the set as bike shorts.

Cozy Sweater Outfit leggings.
Cozy Sweater Outfit: Blue-grey heather ankle length leggings.

Licorice Play Outfit leggings.
Licorice Play Outfit: Calf length lavender grey leggings with lace at the hem.

Striped School Dress leggings.
 Striped School Dress: Dark lavender capri leggings.

McKenna's School Outfit leggings.
McKenna's School Outfit: Bright lavender capri length leggings. They're brighter than the ones for the Striped School dress but are about the same length.

Skateboard Set leggings.
Skateboard Set: Bright pink heathered leggings. Damn but these are bright.

Star Hoodie Outfit leggings.
Star Hoodie Outfit: Dark grey high-capri leggings.

Saige's Sweater Outfit leggings.
Saige's Sweater Outfit: Black faux-denim ankle leggings.

Mix and Match leggings.
Mix and Match Outfit: Magenta ankle length leggings. Slightly looser.

First Day Outfit leggings.
First Day Outfit: Black ankle leggings. Also slightly looser than most leggings.

Kanani's PJs leggings.
Kanani's Pajamas: Blue below the knee leggings. Note they have a wider hemming cuff.

Star Tunic PJs leggings.
Star Tunic PJs: White leggings, silver star prints.

Après-Ski leggings.
 Après-Ski Wear: Navy ankle leggings. Thicker and looser than the Cozy Sweater Outfit leggings. 

Other outfits I know have leggings but I don't own at this exact second:
If there are other outfits with leggings, for the love of Grey-Eyed Athene's Wisdom inform me. I don't claim to know everything, and I can search the wiki but that doesn't mean I didn't miss something.

--Neth

1 comment:

  1. I call Saige's "stretch twill pants" her Jeggings. ergo, "Saige's Sweater Outfit" is "Saige's Jeggings Outfit" in my home.

    ReplyDelete

Trolling, pointless bigotry, and hating for the sake of hating will be removed, as will any post screaming "first" because no one cares. Cursing is fine, as I curse myself. I still expect you to act like you have home training. This is not a Free Speech Zone. I reserve the right to delete comments or tell you to piss off. You post, you stand by your words, and all the consequences of those words, even if that consequence is getting your ass handed back to you. Don't come in my space, spit on my floor, and expect me to call it a swimming pool. I can and will cuss your entire ass out. If I told you not to comment, and you comment, your comments will be deleted.

If you are under 13 your comments will be removed; you're too young to be on the internet unsupervised and you know it.