 |
| Naomi puts up with the 90s. She thinks they're bitchin'. |
|
|
If there is one thing AG has been doing a lot of lately, it's leggings. While they did them in the past with some of the 90s stuff, lately they've been slapping them under every skirt they can find. I apparently own more than seven different outfits that have come with a form of stretch knit pseudopants. Gods help us all the day they do a 90s doll. Baby doll dresses and leggings everywhere.
Hey, they can go back into their own catalog. I slay me.
 |
| Six sets of leggings. And that's not all there can be! |
Now, some people store their outfits precisely by outfit, in zip lock bags on hanger. I don't have time for that. I have a semi-job, don'tcha know. So I tend to store all my clothes in plastic drawers, and then dig them out and mix all the matching. So I forget what's what. Consider this a brief little article: how to tell apart some of the leggings that have been offered from AG.
Well, almost all of them. I don't bother with Bitty Baby/Bitty Twin shit.
 |
| In Line Skate short leggings/bike shorts. |
In-line Gear: Green thigh length leggings. These are labeled in the set as bike shorts.
 |
| Cozy Sweater Outfit leggings. |
Cozy Sweater Outfit: Blue-grey heather ankle length leggings.
 |
| Licorice Play Outfit leggings. |
Licorice Play Outfit: Calf length lavender grey leggings with lace at the hem.
 |
| Striped School Dress leggings. |
Striped School Dress: Dark lavender capri leggings.
 |
| McKenna's School Outfit leggings. |
McKenna's School Outfit: Bright lavender capri length leggings. They're brighter than the ones for the Striped School dress but are about the same length.
 |
| Skateboard Set leggings. |
Skateboard Set: Bright pink heathered leggings. Damn but these are bright.
 |
| Star Hoodie Outfit leggings. |
Star Hoodie Outfit: Dark grey high-capri leggings.
 |
| Saige's Sweater Outfit leggings. |
Saige's Sweater Outfit: Black faux-denim ankle leggings.
 |
| Mix and Match leggings. |
Mix and Match Outfit: Magenta ankle length leggings. Slightly looser.
 |
| First Day Outfit leggings. |
First Day Outfit: Black ankle leggings. Also slightly looser than most leggings.
 |
| Kanani's PJs leggings. |
Kanani's Pajamas: Blue below the knee leggings. Note they have a wider hemming cuff.
 |
| Star Tunic PJs leggings. |
Star Tunic PJs: White leggings, silver star prints.
 |
| Après-Ski leggings. |
Après-Ski Wear: Navy ankle leggings. Thicker and looser than the Cozy Sweater Outfit leggings.
Other outfits I know have leggings but I don't own at this exact second:
If there are other outfits with leggings, for the love of Grey-Eyed Athene's Wisdom inform me. I don't claim to know everything, and I can search the wiki but that doesn't mean I didn't miss something.
--Neth
I call Saige's "stretch twill pants" her Jeggings. ergo, "Saige's Sweater Outfit" is "Saige's Jeggings Outfit" in my home.
ReplyDelete