#‎AGDoCGotY
American Girl, keep giving us Dolls of Color for Girls of the Year.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

On vacation, in case you're wondering.


Michi in pajamas. For filler. 

Forgive me for a lack of updates--June has been stressful as well, and I am also on vacation in another state. I may be able to work up a post while out of town, but if I don't expect new posts a few days after I get back into town, including another Magazine Monthly, Crafting Creatively, and Historicals for Fun and Frivolity. Also reviews. All the reviews.

For now, enjoy Michi in pajamas. 

--Neth

1 comment:

  1. Michi in PJs is so cute...if a place must be held, she's a good one to do it! (I'm quite partial to AG #11 myself, as if you couldn't tell....)

    ReplyDelete

Trolling, pointless bigotry, and hating for the sake of hating will be removed, as will any post screaming "first" because no one cares. Cursing is fine, as I curse myself. I still expect you to act like you have home training. This is not a Free Speech Zone. I reserve the right to delete comments or tell you to piss off. You post, you stand by your words, and all the consequences of those words, even if that consequence is getting your ass handed back to you. Don't come in my space, spit on my floor, and expect me to call it a swimming pool. I can and will cuss your entire ass out. If I told you not to comment, and you comment, your comments will be deleted.

If you are under 13 your comments will be removed; you're too young to be on the internet unsupervised and you know it.